Records in this category
- How to install a "Zoom World Map" on a web page?
- How to change the size of the map?
- I tried to add a link to a country in the map, but it is not working. Why?
- Can I use a transparent background, a solid background or other background image to the map?
- I inserted the HTML code for the map, but the flash map is not appearing on the page. Why?
- Can I add a point on this map?
- Can I have a single license and use the map multiple times on my website?
- How to quickly replace all the colors for each country?
- How to pass real time data into the flash map through a dynamic xml file instead of the default xml file so that the data the map shows is updated constantly every time a page is viewed or refreshed?
How to quickly replace all the colors for each country?
The ‘Find and Replace’ facility available in most of the text editors can be used to replace colors. While editing the locator_map.xml file using Notepad or Notepad++, press ‘Ctrl H’ to open ‘Find and Replace’ option.
3601/47%Last update: 2011-09-10 19:24
Author: Fla-shop Team
You cannot comment on this entry