Put an interactive high-quality HTML5 map of Australia to your WordPress powered blog!
Whenever you need to give your visitors a simple yet effective way to navigate through regional sections of your blog, or if you want to provide some geography-related information to your readers, Fla-shop.com interactive HTML5 map plugin is a one-stop solution. The plugin allows you to display a detailed map by simply adding a special shortcode into the main content of a page or a post. Thanks to visual editing of map's properties and effortless installation, the map can be deployed in merely few minutes.
- HTML5 map of Australia
- Works on iPad and iPhone. No Flash
- Clickable states
- Responsive or fixed size
- Popup windows that show when the mouse cursor is over it
- Can display additional information below or right of the map
- Adjustable colors of the map and each state individually
- Customizable click behavior
- Customizable landing page links
- Builds into any WordPress page, post or widget as a simple shortcode
Map Settings page
State Settings page
Map Previev page
- Use the Plugins -> Add new -> Upload menu and select plugin's zip file to open.
- Wait for the upload to complete and activate the plugin.
- After that, insert the following shortcode into the text of a page or a post where you want the map to be:
Alternatively, upload the folder of the plugin to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder then follow steps 2 and the rest as above.
|Australia Interactive HTML5 Map for WordPress
$69 US (one-time fee)