This customizable, feature-rich interactive map of France regions is an ultimate way to display geography of your business in France encased in the easy to install WordPress plugin. Adopted for the new administrative division of France that took effect in 2016, it displays 18 clickable regions with smooth animation, custom colors and configurable popup windows to display related business information on click or when the visitor points a region with the cursor. The map plugin installs in 1 minute and does not require any coding, while the visual editor allow adjusting map setting in the most intuitive and user-friendly way.
- Detailed HTML5 map of France Regions
- Works on iPad and iPhone. No Flash
- Clickable regions (including overseas regions)
- Popup windows that show when the mouse cursor is over it
- Can display additional information below or right of the map
- Adjustable colors of the map and each council area individually
- Customizable click behavior
- Customizable landing page links
- Builds into any WordPress page or post as a simple shortcode
- Use the Plugins -> Add new -> Upload menu and select plugin's zip file to open.
- Wait for the upload to complete and activate the plugin.
- After that, insert the map short code into the text of a page or a post where you want the map to be. Short codes can be viewed on tab "Maps".
Alternatively, upload the folder of the plugin to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder then follow steps 2 and the rest as above.
|France Interactive HTML5 Map for WordPress
$49 US (one-time fee)
List of France regions
Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, Bourgogne-Franche-Comté, Bretagne, Centre-Val de Loire, Corse, Grand Est, Guadeloupe, Guyane, Hauts-de-France, Île-de-France, La Réunion, Martinique, Mayotte, Normandy, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, Occitanie, Pays de la Loire, Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur