Best for WordPress, best for Australia. Interactive HTML5 map plugin installs quickly, features custom colors, adjustable contact info popups as well as map points to display cities, offices, distributors and stores to reflect your company's geography. Setting up the map requires no coding, it's 100% visual.
- Detailed HTML5 map of Australia
- Works on iPad and iPhone. No Flash
- Clickable states
- Popup windows that show when the mouse cursor is over it
- Can display additional information below or right of the map
- Adjustable colors of the map and each region individually
- Customizable click behavior
- Customizable landing page links
- Builds into any WordPress page or post as a simple shortcode
The list of maps. Here you can view and configure HTML5 maps. The number of maps you can create is unlimited.
General settings tab. Adjust dimensions, fonts and general map capabilities.
Detailed settings tab. Configure individual regions, links and popup balloon contents.
Map areas configuration. You can add area-specific information here displayed side-by-side with the map.
Points settings tab. Here you can add map points indicating cities, offices, local dealer and so on.
- Use the Plugins -> Add new -> Upload menu and select plugin's zip file to open.
- Wait for the upload to complete and activate the plugin.
- After that, insert the map short code into the text of a page or a post where you want the map to be. Short codes can be viewed on tab "Maps".
Alternatively, upload the folder of the plugin to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder then follow steps 2 and the rest as above.
|Australia Interactive HTML5 Map for WordPress
$49 US (one-time fee)
List of Australia states
Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria, Western Australia