Spain Regions Interactive Map for WordPress
This premium plugin for WordPress puts a colorful interactive map of Spain Regions with rich customization capabilities to your WordPress website.
Options when you click on the map
Opening the linkYou can assign different links when clicking on the map - a link to another page or site, a link to a file, or a link to a section on the same page.
Display content next to the mapShow any content to the right or bottom of the map after the click. For example, it may be contact information. Content may contain text, images, links, and shortcodes of third-party plugins. Automatic scrolling.
Show a lightbox popupShow the lightbox popup when clicking on the map. The plugin has built-in integration with the popular Popup Builder plugin.
Interaction with tooltipShow the tooltip with the content when you hover the cursor on the map. You can add the text, images, links, etc. inside the tooltip.
- Responsive HTML5 map of Spain
- Works on iPad and iPhone. No Flash
- Clickable regions
- Popup windows that show when the mouse cursor is over it
- Can display additional information below or right of the map
- Adjustable colors of the map and each region individually
- Customizable click behavior
- Customizable landing page links
- Builds into any WordPress page or post as a simple shortcode
- Without link "Map by Fla-shop.com"
|Spain Regions Interactive Map for WordPress. Single License|
$49 US (one-time fee)
OverviewShow your clients where you are in Spain! This interactive HTML5 map installs on any WordPress site in minutes and delivers clear and intuitive display of your company geography, the nearest dealers, reps and offices in Spain. The plugin allows you to display a map by simply adding a special shortcode into the main content of a page or a post. Thanks to visual editing of map's properties and effortless installation, the map can be deployed in merely few minutes.
ScreenshotsThe list of maps. Here you can view and configure HTML5 maps. The number of maps you can create is unlimited.
General settings tab. Adjust dimensions, fonts and general map capabilities.
Detailed settings tab. Configure individual counties, add links and popup balloon contents.
Map areas configuration. You can add area-specific information here displayed side-by-side with the map.
Points settings tab. Here you can add map points indicating cities, offices, local dealer and so on.
- Use the Plugins -> Add new -> Upload menu and select plugin's zip file to open.
- Wait for the upload to complete and activate the plugin.
- After that, insert the map short code into the text of a page or a post where you want the map to be. Short codes can be viewed on tab "Maps".