Ireland Interactive Map for WordPress
Interactive HTML5 Ireland Map premium plugin for WordPress featuring county selection, color adjustments, custom landing pages and popup windows.
- Responsive HTML5 map of Ireland
- Works on iPad and iPhone. No Flash
- Clickable counties
- Popup windows that show when the mouse cursor is over it
- Can display additional information below or right of the map
- Adjustable colors of the map and each state individually
- Customizable click behavior
- Customizable landing page links
- Builds into any WordPress page or post as a simple shortcode
- Without link "Map by Fla-shop.com"
|Ireland Interactive Map for WordPress. Single License|
$69 US (one-time fee)
OverviewInteractive Ireland map for WordPress encompasses everything you need to display your business coverage to your customers: pure HTML5, mobile-friendly, visual map point editor, popup tooltips with images and links, smooth animation and customizable visual style. Try the map now or see the demo above.
ScreenshotsThe list of maps. Here you can view and configure HTML5 maps. The number of maps you can create is unlimited.
General settings tab. Adjust dimensions, fonts and general map capabilities.
Detailed settings tab. Configure individual counties, add links and popup balloon contents.
Map areas configuration. You can add area-specific information here displayed side-by-side with the map.
Points settings tab. Here you can add map points indicating cities, offices, local dealer and so on.
- Use the Plugins -> Add new -> Upload menu and select plugin's zip file to open.
- Wait for the upload to complete and activate the plugin.
- After that, insert the map short code into the text of a page or a post where you want the map to be. Short codes can be viewed on tab "Maps".