Try FREE demo
Login: demo, password: demo
Put an interactive high-quality HTML5 map of the USA to your WordPress powered blog!
Whenever you need to give your visitors a simple yet effective way to navigate through regional sections of your blog, or if you want to provide some geography-related information to your readers, Fla-shop.com interactive HTML5 map plugin is a one-stop solution. The plugin allows you to display a detailed map by simply adding a special shortcode into the main content of a page or a post. Thanks to visual editing of map's properties and effortless installation, the map can be deployed in merely few minutes.
- Detailed HTML5 map of the USA
- Works on iPad, iPhone, Android. No Flash
- Clickable states
- Popup windows that show when the mouse cursor is over it
- Can display additional information below or right of the map
- Adjustable colors of the map and each state individually
- Customizable click behavior
- Customizable landing page links
- Builds into any WordPress page or post as a simple shortcode
- New: place points on the map via visual editor
The list of maps. Here you can view and configure HTML5 maps. The number of maps you can create is unlimited.
General settings tab. Adjust dimensions, fonts and general map capabilities.
Detailed settings tab. Configure individual regions, links and popup balloon contents.
Preview tab. This is how the popup balloon looks like. You can display images and use HTML tags here.
Map areas configuration. You can add area-specific information here displayed side-by-side with the map.
Preview tab. This is how the side-panel info look like.
Points settings tab. Here you can add map points indicating cities, offices, local dealer and so on.
This is how the point looks like. You can also display a popup balloon when a user hovers the mouse over the point.
- Use the Plugins -> Add new -> Upload menu and select plugin's zip file to open.
- Wait for the upload to complete and activate the plugin.
- After that, insert the map short code into the text of a page or a post where you want the map to be. Short codes can be viewed on tab "Maps".
Alternatively, upload the folder of the plugin to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder then follow steps 2 and the rest as above.
|US Interactive HTML5 Map for WordPress
$69 US (one-time fee)