LIVE DEMO (login: demo, password: demo)
DOWNLOAD FREE DEMO
Put an interactive hiqh-quality HTML5 World map to your WordPress-powered blog without any efforts!
Whenever you need to give your visitors a simple yet effective way to navigate through regional sections of your blog, or if you want to provide some geography-related information to your readers, Fla-shop.com interactive HTML5 World map plugin is a one-stop solution.
This plugin allows you to display eye-catching detailed World map by adding a simple short-code into the page or a single post of your WordPress-powered website. Rich customization capabilities allow you to change the whole map in accordance with your preferences.
- Drill-down HTML5 World map
- Works on iPad and iPhone. No Flash
- Static or responsive size
- Adjustable popup windows
- Additional information can be displayed on below or right side of the map
- Adjustable colors and links
- Builds into any WordPress page or post with a simple shortcode
- Backup, import/export map settings new
- Ability to create any number of maps with different settings new
Main settings page
Continent settings page
Map preview page (first level)
Map preview page (second level)
Country settings with additional content
Map preview with additional content
Backup, export/import settings
- Use the Plugins -> Add new -> Upload menu and select plugin's zip file to open.
- Wait for the upload to complete and activate the plugin.
- After that, insert the following shortcode into the text of a page or a post where you want the map to be:
Alternatively, upload the folder of the plugin to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder then follow steps 2 and the rest as above.
|HTML5 Drill-down Map of World for WordPress